Eva Foam Tape
- Tear Resistance
- Water Resistance
- High Strength
- Excellent Adhesion Properties
- Flexible and Resilient
- Used in making children’s foam stickers.
- Used in the production of hot glue sticks and other hot-melt adhesives.
- Used in several electrical applications as substitute for vinyl and rubber products.
- EVA emulsions are developed into adhesives which are then used in bookbinding, packaging, bonding metal surfaces, and plastic firms.
- In sport shoes to absorb impact shock.
- In footwears.